Up for some guest posts?!! Or just discover something new? Then take a peek at these below!
In no particular order;
A few readers & writers from your Horse Blog community –
- Bay Mare Chronicles. Adventures of Bay Mare and her person.
Find her post on the latest lesson here: January 30th Recap
- Melrose Equestrian Services Transforming OTTB’s lives & my own.
Find her post on grateful Australian living here: Happy Australia Day 2018
- Horse Addict – The world is best viewed through the ears of a horse.
See some well-timed on flying changes in her post here: Flying Horse!
- Eventer In Progress. Laughing at oneself is best done as a group activity.
She has a wonderful post on the importance of riding in life here: NaBloPoMo Day 22
- Animals small and big. Giving respect towards animals small and big.
Read Cecilia’s post on pellets here: Top 3 Alfalfa pellet feed for horses.
- 3 Day Adventures With Horses. An amateur eventer’s adventures.
Give her some advice on Half Chaps here: Let’s talk half chaps
- The Stylish Equestrian. For that daily dose of street to stable style inspiration.
Here’s her latest take on Navy Blue: Daisy Blue
- Journey With A Dancing Horse. Long time rider and dressage blogger.
Read her emotional closure on losing the gelding of her dreams here: Backward or forward.
Discover something new and go take a peek at these writers!
It’s a Guest Post Weekend, so feel free to comment with a link to a post you’d want include if you like.
That’s all from us today!